2013年5月23日 星期四

Let's go UP

I didn't know Zach Sobiech, only heard of his name several days ago from a passing twitter post. But his soft mumble accompanied by a 7-note melody, struck the softest spot the first time I heard him sing.

His story filled the airwaves and the net, I really don't need to share his story again. Actually his story was nothing to me, until the song told me of the dark and lonely hole he fell into, and how he climbed his way to the edge to fly up, up, and up, to the clouds.

Zach passed away a few days ago, ending his struggle with cancer. The song "Clouds" is an iTune bestseller now, leaving a steady stream of donations to medical researches. But what he left behind is really much, much more than that. Because every person listening to his song would feel a little better, fly a little higher, hoping a little harder, for a nicer little place up there in the clouds. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言